The Joy Of Rain...!!



Good Morning Guys,
It was a beautiful weather today as it's been drizzling since morning. Little droplets of water, cool breeze, that faint smell of wet earth that clicks my mood. Aaaawww....I just love every bit of it.
Rain is possibly the best season by far that occurs throughout the year. I don’t remember waiting for any festival or event as eagerly as I wait for the first refreshing showers. The  grey clouds and moist breeze never fail to fill me with enthusiasm. How I wish it rained all  year! I believe rain has the power to not only dissolve all my worries but also fill in my body    and mind with new joy and vigor. It is indeed the perfect time to get lost in the world of warm coffee, lush green surroundings and books!    
 

I am penning this as I watch numerous raindrops fall from a large cloud on a perfect rainy day. The leaves, branches and my hair waving happily in the strong, cold wind. So I decided to share my reasons to love the rains.
No matter where you live, rain comes like a blessing. It cleans up all the surroundings and makes it look green and refreshing all over again. It is indeed a time for the earth to take a bath! 
         

Water facilitates life. It comes with no surprise that cuckoos and hornbills sing loudly in the rains to find a mate to start the process of avian coitus. Most birders are out with their rain-gear chasing these birds. 
Nature awakes from its slumber to add seven colors to the green backdrop. It is the time to enjoy the glimpses of a Rainbow straight out of your window! 

The colors are not only restricted to the sky. They take to the ground as well. A variety of flowers bloom in their glory to compete with the rainbow above 

Tiny frogs now erupt out of their coves. Amphibians are one among my favourite living creatures on earth. They claim their right on almost all freshwater streams, trees, bushes and farm houses.

       

My warm coffee just smells and tastes better in the cold breeze, moist air and grey surroundings! Especially with a piece of chocolate on the side 😉 


---ADVERTISEMENT---

Before I finish this article I just wanted to say how important communication is and that everybody should be able to communicate all around the world but we can't do that if we don't speak the same languages. Did you learn a foreign language in school? Can you speak it fluently? Don't let those years and money spent be a waste! You can "Speak Any Language Instantly" and it's free. Everybody in the world speaks one of 15 languages. And I give you all 15 languages, for free! After finishing reading my article, please  visit www.AnaEzine.webs.com because this 3-minute program will make you fluent! Please read my disclaimer at that website. And to see sources and quotes of scientific research that has shown that speaking a second language fluently will increase the size of the  brain, make it disease resistant, and slow down aging so that you live longer and have a quicker mind and more productive life, as well as greater career advancement and    academic performance and achievement! And it's all free!  Now back to my article... 


---ARTICLE CONTINUES---
In a country like India, monsoons bring a new ray of hope and happiness. Water, as we all will know, is more than just a fluid for life. Sir Ralf Kaiser of the University of Hawaii said ‘Water is the protective cradle that carries the building blocks of life’. Right from the beginning of monsoon to the last shower, there is new life everywhere. Smaller creatures like Alates now show up, the birds rejoice more and share happy songs, the trees grow faster and I just take a rejuvenating walk in the rain. Most other animalia just like me are celebrating these smaller joys of life all over again!

I am more of a dark rainy day person. How about you? Tell me all about which seasons you
prefer, in the comments below 🙂 


--Ritu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Explore the world with Scotty's WanderQuest

Organic Harvest Jasmine/Rose/Frangipani Soap Bar : Quick Review

Smart Mother’s need Smartivity products for Smart Kids !!