Indus Valley Bio Organic Aloe Vera Gel : Quick Review



Aloe Vera is a magic plant which has multiple benefits. So, it is used in many skin care & hair care products. Whatever be your skin type, aloe vera has something to benefit you for sure.
.
It's easy to extract the gel from plant at home but in today's busy routine, Ayurvedic companies like @indusvalley_brand have made our lives easier by coming up with pure and organic Aloe Vera Gel which is easily available in market.
.
It is a non sticky gel that can be applied on skin & hair. Both men & women can use this magic gel. It not only moisturizes & hydrates the skin but also has necessary vitamins & minerals that penetrate deep in skin to make it look healthy & glowing.
.
I apply it on my face as a makeup base and it does not make my oily. I sometimes apply it on my scalp to fight dandruff. It is also a superb hair conditioner and very helpful in fighting with hair loss problem.
.
My son plays in the park & often comes back with insect bites & rashes inspite of applying mosquito repellent patches. This gel relieves him from itchiness and reduces redness and marks.
.
One little pack of Aloe Vera Gel works for my complete family and it is a one stop solution to most of the skin and hair problems. Since Indus Valley has made this paraben free, chemical free, 100% pure & non toxic, I know I have chosen the right thing for my family.
.
#skincare #skincarereview #skincareregime #beauty #beautyproductreview #productreviewer #instablogger #Bblogger #skincareroutine #hugyourskin #dandruff #haircare #beautifulhair #indianblogger #naturalskinproducts #hair #burn #insectbites #aloevera #aloeveragel #ayurvedichaircare #ayurvedicskincare #ayurvedicbeauty #instareviewer #influencer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Explore the world with Scotty's WanderQuest

Organic Harvest Jasmine/Rose/Frangipani Soap Bar : Quick Review

Smart Mother’s need Smartivity products for Smart Kids !!