Roop Mantra Ayurvedic Cream : Quick Review



There are numerous skin care products available in market which keeps confusing me as to which one should I opt for. A different one for a different purpose. I wanted one single product that could be a complete skin care solution for me. That's when I came across @roopmantra Ayurvedic Cream.
.
It has goodness of Aloe Vera, Basil, Turmeric, Lemon, Cucumber etc. which helps in removing dark spots , acne, scars, pimples, dark circles, ageing signs and wrinkles. It has shown me a noticeable improvement in just 15 days. .
My skin looks much more nourished, glowing and younger. My skin flaws are less visible and its non-sticky so it doesn't irritate me in summers. In winters, I guess I will have to apply a bit of moisturizer along with it as this has a matte effect. This one is basically for all skin types.
.
Overall, I am happy that just one affordable tube is enough to give a radiant glowing skin. My husband also applies it at times. But he is not so regular with it.
.
I would recommend this for all those who wish to keep their skin care routine simple and sorted with just one multi-purpose, chemical free cream.
.
#skincare #skincarereview #beautyproductreview #pimple #naturalskin #productreviewer #instablogger #instareviewer #likes4likes #clearskin #instantglowing #blemishes #wrinkles #antiagingskincare #antiaging #chemicalfree #bbloggers #beautycare #beautydiary #skinglow #skincarenatural #medicinalskincare #roopmantraskincare

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Explore the world with Scotty's WanderQuest

Organic Harvest Jasmine/Rose/Frangipani Soap Bar : Quick Review

Smart Mother’s need Smartivity products for Smart Kids !!