Glowsik Activated Charcoal Face Mask : Quick Review



Activated Charcoal products are highly in demand now due to its ability to act like a magnet to attract and absorb dirt & oil.
.
.
Glowsik Activated Charcoal face mask with white clay has became a part of my skin care routine just a few days back. I was delighted to try this out and ditch my old face mask and face srub.


Here are a few benefits of this wonderful face mask which you can apply on your face for 15-20 minutes and wash it off after a slight scrub with cold water :
🌺
 • Treats acne
 • Detoxifies skin & purifies pores
 • Exfoliates skin & removes dead  cells
 • Removes pollution particles
 • Evens out skin
 • Absorbs excess oil
 • Decreases blackheads
 • Removes tan
🌺
It's suitable for all skin types and can be used by males too.
.
.
Though it should not be applied on kids but I was forced my son so badly that I had to give up and applied it on his face too. While it was one-time fun for him; it has now become a part of my skin care routine and I use it twice a week to keep my skin glowing.
.
#activatedcharcoal #activatedcharcoalfacemask #exfoliator #exfoliateyourskin #blackhead #tanremoval #nomoreblackhead #skinroutines #skincareaddict #bbeautycare #bloggers #bloggerlifestyle #influencermarketing #skincareproductreview

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Explore the world with Scotty's WanderQuest

Organic Harvest Jasmine/Rose/Frangipani Soap Bar : Quick Review

Smart Mother’s need Smartivity products for Smart Kids !!