Indus Valley Hair Ultima Spa : Quick Review



It's about to be 2 months now when I got my keratin treatment done. I was thinking of another repeat session as the effect does not last very long. Somehow it was just getting delayed due to my hectic schedule. 🤦‍♀️
.
.
@indusvalley_brand Ultima Hair Spa arrived at my doorstep just 15 days back and I thought of giving it a try since it has a special mention of Keratin in it.
.
.
I apply it as a conditioner after washing my hair. I keep it for 20-25 minutes and then rinse it off. Here is how it has benefited me over 2 weeks now :
🌺
• Fights dandruff
• Scalp conditioning
• Fights hair loss
• Strengthens hair follicles
• Nourishes roots
• Repairs damaged hair
🌺
It is a cream based hair spa with light normal herbal aroma which nourishes the scalp & enhances hair growth. It also provides bounce & conditioning  to the hair. .
.
This contains goodness of collagen, wheat protein & casein protein which helps in detangling fizzy hair. It's natural herbs help in controlling hairfall and repairs damaged hair.
.
.
It can be applied on chemically treated hair by both males and females. So, if you got your Rebonding/Smoothening /Keratin/Fashion Colour done; you can safely use this and maintain the treatment for a longer duration. Its free from parabens, ethyl alcohol & other harmful chemicals too.
.
.
Overall, I would rate it 4.5/5💕. I wish the quantity was a bit more. Nevertheless, I am definetly going to buy another jar of it.💆‍♀️
.
#hairspa #hairspaathome
#fizzyhair #fizzyhairdontcare
#treatedhaircare #treatedhair
#haircaresolutions #bbeautybloggers
#parabenfreehaircare #parabenfreehairproducts #keratinhairspa #lifestyleblogger💖

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Explore the world with Scotty's WanderQuest

Organic Harvest Jasmine/Rose/Frangipani Soap Bar : Quick Review

Smart Mother’s need Smartivity products for Smart Kids !!