Olay Natural White Day SPF 24 Glowing Fairness Cream : Quick Review



Olay is a complete skincare solution for all matured women. I have crossed my 30's and this is one brand that has become my favorite over a period of time.
.
It has come up with constant innovations and improved products which have been very effective in making a woman look beautiful. This is what has made Olay as the best selling anti aging skin care range in five continents.
.

.
What I love about Olay Natural White Day SPF 24 Glowing Fairness Cream is :
.
⭐The texture of the cream is very light
⭐It blends well on the skin without making it look greasy
⭐It gets easily absorbed and does not leave any patches
⭐It has SPF 24 and protects from harmful sunrays
⭐It lightens up the skin tone
⭐It makes the skin soft
⭐It hydrates the skin
⭐It removes fine fines
.
During winters, this is a perfect moisturizer for skin. Even in summers it keeps my skin soft and radiant. The extra work of applying another sunscreen is discarded as it protects from harmful sunrays.
.





I have been using it regularly for past 3 months. My skin looks healthy, and the texture of my skin is soft and youthful. The fine lines I had have reduced by 60%, and my skin tone has lightened. It does not brighten the complexion, but it improves the natural complexion by reducing the dark spots and blemishes.
.
This is just a face cream & cannot be treated as an undereye cream. It will not treat dark circles or puffiness of eyes.
.
#olay #olaynaturalwhite #spf24 #daycream #fairnesscream #skincareblog #skincareregimens #morningskincareroutine #darkspots #nomoredarkspots #beautysecrets @olay @olayindia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Explore the world with Scotty's WanderQuest

Organic Harvest Jasmine/Rose/Frangipani Soap Bar : Quick Review

Smart Mother’s need Smartivity products for Smart Kids !!