Explore the world with Scotty's WanderQuest


I am sure most of the parents want their kids to travel all around the world🌍, explore more and learn more.
.
Well, @scottyswanderquest gives you this amazing opportunity without spending a hefty amount.



These are amazing subscription boxes where the kids get to learn about different countries 🗺 each month.



🎈World maps, treasure hunt, brain games and much more.
.
🎈My kid loved the passport, visa and boarding pass that came along. We explored Italy and Australia.


🎈The book was of great help in learning about the facts, culture, food & famous personalities of the country.
.
🎈He couldn't stop laughing after reading the food jokes.
.
🎈The box was of great help in increasing his general knowledge.
.
🎈The DIY activities are the most interesting thing about the box as it keeps the kids engaged.



For all the kids between 6-12 years, get your "Travel Boxes" and discover the world !! Check out the website for  more information :
www.wanderquest.in

Comments

  1. This box seems a great way to keep kids engaged and have fun indoor this rainy season!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This subscription box is very different from all the others that I have seen as it encourages educative thinking.
    Noor Anand Chawla

    ReplyDelete
  3. A few of my friends have kids of this age and I am sharing this post with them so that they can have a look at it.

    Utpal Khot

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love such subscription box , good way to keep kids engaged and away from gadgets and TV .

    ReplyDelete
  5. This box look cool, I like how brands are curating things according to kids taste

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just amazing. Kids need to learn things in the most practical way and this seems like a great way to educate them. Getting myself one of these for my daughter

    ReplyDelete
  7. Travel activity box is great to learn more about countries and cities. Seems your boy enjoyed a lot

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wanderquest travel boxes look like great fun for kids.Travel activities are much needed for kids activity.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a thoughtful subscription box for the kids. I am definitely going to get it for my nephew.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow... This box is preety interesting and has a fun way to make kids learn about new countries

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is amazing! Subscription boxes that help kids learn more about the world and different countries! I will share this with my aunt who has young kids!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The subscription box looks cool and perfect to keep kids busy indoor.)Will get one for my son.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! I love this box for my son. Being a travel lover I am sure he would find it really exciting! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks so interesting for young minds to learn something new the fun way. I can see how your little one is engrossed in the activities

    ReplyDelete
  15. I remember playing these games as a kid. Even today (I am 23 now), I do find some time with my niece to play such puzzles. This one looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Look how engaged and excited he looks! This box looks interesting, and unique. I'll would like to read more about it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like a great fun and learning activity for the children. If it makes children active and make them understand few things then it everyone should use it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Organic Harvest Jasmine/Rose/Frangipani Soap Bar : Quick Review

Smart Mother’s need Smartivity products for Smart Kids !!