Desi Videsi Bijli Beet Masala Beetroot Chips : Quick Review



Anytime can be a Munchtime !!
.
At my home, my kid & hubby love snacking after every couple of hours..
So, my hunt for healthy snack options never come to an end.
.
.
Desi Videsi Bijli Beet Masala Beetroot Chips are one such smart snacks that are sure to keep you happy, energized and satisfied. Here is what makes me choose this for my family :


✔Transfat free
✔Cholesterol free
✔Low fat, Low calorie
✔Made of naturally sun dried fresh beetroot
✔Organic crisp texture
✔No frying & No Trans Fat
✔Zero Gluten
✔Excellent Source of Vitamins & Minerals
✔Small packs easy to carry
.
Shelf life from date of manufacturing: 6 months


You can buy your pack & check out more variants at :
🔹️Amazon.in
🔹️Qtrove.com
🔹️Unfactory.in
.
#desividesi #sundriedchips #beetrootchips #healthysnacks #driedsnacks #nomorefriedfood #snacksforkids #snacksmart #healthysnackoptions @desividesifoods

Comments

  1. I want this. Healthy & tasty. For how much is each pack for? Gonna have it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beetroot is full of goodness of healthy life. Wl love to try these out

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look for different ways to help consume beetroot to my daughter..These snacks are worth trying for sure ✌️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing and beautiful post. This snacks is so tempting and nutritional. Beetroot is good for health. Great thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing and beautiful post. This snacks is so tempting and nutritional. Beetroot is good for health. Great thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Healthy snacking is way forward. I always look forward to trying new brands that promote healthy living.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always prefer healthy snacking for my family.. This brand looks really promising..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thesè chips sound amazing. Good to know they are healthy yet tasty. Kids always demand snacks and what better than vegetables ones that we know are good for them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always keep trying new beetroot recipes for the amount of nutrition it provide. This product seems to solve all my probs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Beetroot chips look really healthy! It is great that they provide nutrition and are not loaded with oil and chemicals!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beetroot chips sounds delicious .I would love to try this one for my next house party definitely.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This sounds like a healthy option for kids. I am totally loving it. Great work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Explore the world with Scotty's WanderQuest

Organic Harvest Jasmine/Rose/Frangipani Soap Bar : Quick Review

Smart Mother’s need Smartivity products for Smart Kids !!