Trycone Keratin Shampoo Bar & Conditioner with Argan Oil : Quick Review



Shampoo in a form of bar ??
Yes, you heard it right !!
.
Trycone presents an innovative  Keratin Shampoo Bar with Conditioner & Argan Oil. It has created a World Record of 365 Hair Wash from 100 Gm.
.
Just rub the soap between hands to create lather. Gently massage into wet hair & scalp and rinse with water.
.
This single shampoo bar is equal to 4 shampoo bottles. You can carry it anywhere as it's spill proof. It has goodness of Keratin Protein and Argan Oil. It's Paraben and Mineral Oil Free.
.
I would say it is a revolution in the world of hair care routine. It leaves hair to be smooth, shiny & less frizzy. It reduces hairfall, split ends & damage caused by heat and pollution. Argan oil conditions your hair, helps to protect color of your hair, acts as a moisturizer for the scalp to fight dandruff and dry scalp.
.
So, beauties & smarties, order your pack now from Amazon or Flipkart and experience the change.
.
#trycone #shampoobar #arganshampoo #keratinshampoo
#shampooandconditioner #shampoobars #parabenfreeshampoo #cleanscalp @tryconegroup #loveurslffppl #lkjan10 #10janwcb #bijuria2344 #stylewithloveperm #comzpol #jan10xx #gudluck11

Comments

  1. I have never used a shampoo bar. It will be helpful while traveling. Thank you for sharing about this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen many brands are going back to old style where shampoos were in the form of soap and facewash were also in soap style. I feel it may not be feasible to travel with whole bar of soap instead of just travelling with a decant of shampoo. However I like the idea and feel there would be less wastage of product while using it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Keratin Shampoo bar looks really convenient and effective apart from economical too. I think it is great for carrying along on our travels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never used a shampoo bar till now. It is sounding very much interesting to me.. Will check out for sure..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sea blue color of the Shampoo bar. The combo of keratin and Argan Oil sounds promising.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love shampoo bars and have tried few bars from different bars before but they are very pricey! This looks effective as well as economical.Will give this a try!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, one of a kind product...I have never used a shampoo bar except for Lush ones....this seems promising

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is a unqiue shampoo. All he ingredients look promising.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love reading your quick reviews..informative and crisp..

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is something really interesting and new to me... Great for travelling

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi. What about the transition period with this shampoo bar. I used soapworks bhingraj shampoo bar but it left my hair very gunky

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really helpful down to the ground, happy to read such a useful post. I got a lot of information through it and I will surely keep it in my mind. Keep sharing. If you are looking for some useful data and information regarding Argan Oil & Argan Shampoo Combo then visit luxurasciences.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Explore the world with Scotty's WanderQuest

Organic Harvest Jasmine/Rose/Frangipani Soap Bar : Quick Review

Smart Mother’s need Smartivity products for Smart Kids !!