Mother Sparsh 99% Water Wipes : Quick Review



Whenever I go out of house with my son, I make sure my bag has a few necessary essentials in it. Am sure, every mom has a list of such essentials coz you never know when the kids might end up messing up & land you in an awkward situation.
.
My son is 7 years & here is my all season check list :
.
✔An extra pair of clothes
✔Sanitizer
✔Lip Balm
✔Moisturiser
✔Comb
✔BandAid
✔Wet Wipes
.
Having these essentials handy saves me from panic situations. I am good to handle them anytime, anywhere with these basic things.
.
For me; my son's safety comes first. So, I prefer using Mother Sparsh 99% water wipes. These are unscented & made up of medical grade cloth. They are super soft on his skin & does not cause rashes.
.
Since they are 3 times thicker, they wipe really well without getting torn. Now cleaning his face, hands or legs is no more a challenge for me even if I am sitting at a place where there is no water availability. I remain guilt free as they are 100% biodegradable.
.
So, mommies, share your kiddo's bag essential check list with me & don't forget to include Mother Sparsh 99% water wipes in it !!
.
.
.
#UnscentedWaterWipes
#SensitiveWipes
#MotherSparshWipes
#ExtraGentleWipes
#HandAndMouthWipes
#MedicalGradeCloth
#FirstWaterWipes
#SuperThickWipes
@mothersparsh
#rndvous #Slaplikez #bekindzz #tringtringtrum #15febry19 #thewinterisgoingg #postvdaylkz #feb16winter

Comments

  1. Mother sparsh is a best brand & there wipes are 99% water base so it's safe for baby skin. I am a user of it. It's a very good product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've used these wipes and they are amazing , so soft and gentle in baby skin , also I love the fragrance

    ReplyDelete
  3. These wipes are really cool for summers. Very gentle on skin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like using Mother sparsh wipes too.They are very skin friendly and ecofriendly too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fact that these wipes contain 99 percent water and are gentle for baby's sensitive skin. I will check these out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love mothersparsh wet wipes. These are my go to wipes .They are safe and I need not worry anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have heard such amazing things about this brand. The water content in their wipes is incredible. Good to know that they have made the wipes thicker and brought premium version of their popular wipes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. New mother Sparsh sensitive wipes are best to use baby's delicate skin as it doesn't contain any harmful chemicals.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I use these wipes to clean my face and hands. They are good for sensitive skin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Unscented wipes are the best for babies as they do not contain any chemicals! Mother sparsh wipes are really good and safe!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Explore the world with Scotty's WanderQuest

Organic Harvest Jasmine/Rose/Frangipani Soap Bar : Quick Review

Smart Mother’s need Smartivity products for Smart Kids !!