St. Ives Energising Coconut & Coffee Scrub : Quick Review



With changing weather, you can see visible changes on your skin. Dryness and Dullness become the most common cause of skin concerns during these days.
.
Skin needs good exfoliation along with some pampering & nourishment to get it's glow back.
.
My exfoliation routine is simple & easy. I use St. Ives Energizing Coconut & Coffee Scrub which is made of 100% natural exfoliants like walnut shell powder and coconut fruit extract. Just 3-4 times a week gives me soft, refreshed and youthful looking skin even in worst weather conditions.
.
I recommend this for 👉
✔Deep cleaning & exfoliation
✔Clean, smooth and glowing skin
✔Repairing & nourishing the skin
.
#stivesscrub #facescrubs #exfoliatingscrub #skincaredaily #deepcleaning #coconutscrub #coffeescrub @stivesskin @stivesindia
#bookhhi #27thmarchh2019 #Jaanlikes #wedpostday #humpdaylikesz #thatblogblogandblog #foodietmz #27march019 #pardesijananai #funevelike

Comments

  1. Looks like good product. The richness of coffee, coconut and walnut will leave the skin soft I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I simply love the fragrance of coffee and have used this scrub. It leaves my skin very supple and soft.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both a moisturizer and scrub rolled into one, sounds interesting. On top of it the goodness of coconut makes it more attractive too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I received the apricot scrub and it is amazing. It works well to soften my skin as also to makes me refreshed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. St.ives scrub needs no introduction. With its effective ingredient list, it is a wonderful scrub and all must try it for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This product is simply amazing, I have personally used it for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have used St.Ives products but not this scrub. I will do try as I have a trust on their products results.

    http://shaandaarjenie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to use this scrub this summer.StIves is a good brand I have heard.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have heard great things about the brand and honestly I used to love their apricot scrub. Think I might buy few of their products again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like amazing product. I like thier range of products. Might give it a try soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Definitely good product to try on and its really affordable too

    ReplyDelete
  13. Coconut and coffee are the best ingredients to exfoliate skin and have smooth moisturised skin as a result.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so excited to try this new variant of St Ives exfoliating scrub. Loving Your Review girl 👍

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have heard a lot of St Ives , though haven't used it ,thanks for the review it's in my bucket list

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Explore the world with Scotty's WanderQuest

Organic Harvest Jasmine/Rose/Frangipani Soap Bar : Quick Review

Smart Mother’s need Smartivity products for Smart Kids !!