CocoSoul Skincare Kit : Quick Review



Recently, I got this travel friendly CocoSoul Skincare kit from @woopindia. It has a very captivating fragrance. I could not resist myself from giving it a try. So, here is my take on these products which simply took my heart away.
.
@cocosoulbeauty products are formulated with goodness of Virgin King Coconut Oil and Magic of Ayurveda. They are free of harsh chemicals.
.
My skincare kit has 👇
.
🔮BODY LOTION : which provides deep nourishment with its silky, non-greasy
consistency and makes you fall in love
with your skin.
.
🔮FACE WASH : it luxuriously deep cleans so that the skin appears renewed‚ radiant
and rejuvenated.
.
🔮SHOWER GEL : it provides an exotic shower experience with no stretchy dry skin.
.
The products are suitable for "All Skin Types". They rejuvenate & hydrate your  skin. I bet u can't avoid falling in love with the fragrance these products leaves behind
.
#cocosoul #cocosoulbeauty #woop #travelkit #skincarekit #bodylotion #showergel #facewashes #coconutforskin

Comments

  1. Have not tried any product from this brand , seems like a good one. Will check 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  2. After reading your review..seems great product

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good product for daily skin care

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of this brand before but it seems like a good one.
    Noor Anand Chawla

    ReplyDelete
  5. The brand looks promising would definitely try it once.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This kit sounds lovely not only for travelling but also for anyone who wants to try the brand without investing in full size products. I can imagine the coconut fragrance giving tropical holiday vibes. Good that the products are free from harsh chemicals.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The products sound quite promising and its great that it is suitable for all skin types. Would love to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like great product for daily skin care. I would love to try this one

    ReplyDelete
  9. Though I have not actually tried these products what I like is that they are natural and based on Ayurveda. Also the goodness of coconut oil is well known.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Would live to try these , haven't really had a chance to use them, especially love that the lotion is non greasy

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds like perfect combo for skincare regime. Loaded with goodness of coconut definitely makes it worth trying

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have never heard of this brand and I would love to try this sometime

    ReplyDelete
  13. Being a travel blogger, I always worried about my skincare..thanks for recommendations.

    www.travelfoodnfitness.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have heard only good things about Coco soul. Coconut oil is the best

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Explore the world with Scotty's WanderQuest

Organic Harvest Jasmine/Rose/Frangipani Soap Bar : Quick Review

Smart Mother’s need Smartivity products for Smart Kids !!