Roop Mantra Ayurvedic Aloe Vera Facewash : Quick Review



I am a minimal makeup person. So, any flaws on my skin get visible very easily. Hence, I needed something that would not only keep my skin clear but also enhance it's glow. This @roopmantra Aloe Vera Facewash does exactly what I need.
.
It has goodness of Aloe Vera, Tulsi & Neem leaves and it works great for all skin types. As we know that all these key ingredients have wonderful medicinal qualities; the result that you get with every wash are amazing.
.
It helps in removing pimples, blemishes, wrinkles, dark spots, black heads, dead cells and makes the skin look clean, clear, healthy, soft and supple. It also soothes the skin, hydrates it & has wonderful sunblock properties. .
I use it twice a day and it leaves me with a fresh and soft skin, removing all dirt & excess oil from my face. Since it is made of natural ingredients, it does not irritate my skin or cause any itchiness. I donot feel any dryness or stretching of skin whole day as it is mild on my skin.
.
I would recommend this for all those who are unsure about their skin types as this one is suitable for all types of skin...

#skincare #skincarereview #beautyproductreview #facewash #beauty #influencer #beautydiaries #naturalbrightfacewashreview #selfcare #selfcareregime #productreview #hugyourskin #pimple #naturalskin #naturalfacewash #indianproduct #herbal #instabeauty #Bblogger #skincareroutine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Explore the world with Scotty's WanderQuest

Organic Harvest Jasmine/Rose/Frangipani Soap Bar : Quick Review

Smart Mother’s need Smartivity products for Smart Kids !!