Pantene Pro-V Oil Replacement : Quick Review



I often have bad hair days and that's when I hate to see myself in the mirror. I disappear if I realise that there are shutterbugs around me.
.
My mom often runs behind me and tells me to oil my hair but oiling takes a lot of time and effort. By the end of the day I get so exhausted  that I am not left with either time or the energy to get into the hassel of oiling my hair.
.
So, I wanted something which is quick and instant in giving a spa like treatment to my hair while sitting at home. .
Pantene Pro-V Oil Replacement not only nourishes but also protects the hair. It has a rich and creamy texture which makes it easy to be used on damp or dry hair. Few ways in which it can benefit you are :
🌻
~ provides shine to hair
~ nourishes the hair
~ moisturise them
~ protects from damage
~ smoothens them
~ repairs the damaged hair
🌻
It not only gives you 2X stronger hair but also reduces fizzyness. Just a walnut size amount is enough to cover shoulder length hair. Apply it on the length of the hair.
.
I mostly apply it as a leave in conditioner after washing my hair. You can even apply it as oil before shampoo. It's non-sticky so it doesn't even show. .
I even carry it along when I am travelling without the fear for leakage. It has not only made my life simpler and my hair manageable but also improved the quality of my hair.

#pantenebeautifullengths @pantene_india #panteneprov #haircareroutine #nomessyhair #hairoilreplacement #frizzyhair #nomorebadhairdays #strongerhair #haircareregimen #haircareregime #bbloggersin #beautifulhair4u #indianbloggersnetwork #beautyblogger #instabloggers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Explore the world with Scotty's WanderQuest

Organic Harvest Jasmine/Rose/Frangipani Soap Bar : Quick Review

Smart Mother’s need Smartivity products for Smart Kids !!